11. Having been found guilty, the man was given a severe ________ by the judge.
A) service B) sentence C) crime D) crisis
12. ________ is known to the world, Mark Twain is great American writer.
A) That B) Which C) As D) It
13. You can’t afford to let the situ成年人癫痫病需要怎么护理？ation get worse. You must take ________ to put it right.
A) decisions B) directions C) sides D) steps
14. Before he left for his vacation he went to the bank to ________ some money.
A) pull B) pick C) gain D) draw
15. Frankfurt, Germany, is in one of the most ___衡水好的癫痫医院是哪家_____ populated regions of Western Europe.
A) densely B) vastly C) enormously D) largely
16. The police set a ________ to catch the thieves.
A) plan B) device C) trap D) trick
17. We have to try every means to ________ the costs of the 菏泽哪家医院看癫痫最好construction project.
A) bring off B) bring forth C) bring down D) bring back
18. The students were participating ________ an international energy-saving competition between towns in New England and Canada.
A) for B) in C) to D) at
19. When she was criticized, sh癫痫病的专家e claimed that it was outside her ________ of responsibility.
A) field B) limit C) extent D) range
20. We welcome rain, but a(an) ________ large amount of rainfall will cause floods.
A) extensively B) extremely C) specially D) constantly